Preparation of Client for Travel/Consular Scheduling/Processing Concerns
- When do you need a visa and how do you obtain one?
- If you have a visa/what documents to carry with you
- Travel Canada/Mexico/Adjacent Islands
- Advance Parole v. NIV travel issues
- How to schedule appointments
- Preparation of employee documents/concerns
- Corporate Concerns
- Retention/Termination of Employee if delayed overseas
- Required Payments of salary/for how long
- Release of confidential info to meet 221(g)
Issues At Specific Consulates
- H/L processing issues
- 221(g) requests
- Outright denials/No employer/employee relationship
Dealing With Problems At Consulates
- Security Checks
- 221(g), 214(b), Waivers
- Attorney dealing with Consulates
- State Department: When to elevate/what can they do (LEGALNET)
- Criminal Convictions
- Delays in Fraud Unit
- Circumstances for denials of entry at airports and other POEs
- Expedited removal from the U.S.
- Search & Seizure of goods at POEs
- Overcoming reasons for denials of entry
- Ineligibility issues for failure to establish eligibility for a specific visa classification
- Ineligibility based on 222(g) where earlier visa had been revoked
- Case examples and solutions in specific cases like working for consulting
Questions about immigration from India? Visit our sister site at www.visaserve-immigrationusa.com.
How Can We Help?
Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.
Bold labels are required.