At NPZ Law Group, our immigration lawyers and immigration professional staff provide exceptional and personal services and legal representation to employers and immigrants across the United States and around the world. As the world becomes a much smaller place, our services are used to transfer foreign national workers to "to" and "from" the United States. Also, as immigration law options in the U.S. become fewer, global immigration continues to present businesses with opportunities to maintain highly-skilled workers without losing them to the liberal immigration laws of other nations.
For well over a decade and a half, Attorney David Nachman has continued to focus the practice at NPZ Law Group on corporate and business immigration law by serving the needs of HR Professionals throughout the U.S. and throughout the world. Mr. Nachman is listed in the International Directory of the Best Business and Corporate Immigration Lawyers in the World. He has extensive experience working with Fortune 500 companies and other not-for-profit and for-profit organizations. He has also been recognized in the New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine for several years for the quality and breadth of his corporate and business and family-based immigration work.
To schedule a consultation, please feel free to contact NPZ Law Group by e-mail or call 201-670-0006.
Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. Many members of our staff are themselves foreign born and have family and/or friends who have gone through the immigration process. As a result, our staff of business immigration law professionals maintain a personal and unique approach in the processing of visas and for dealing with our foreign national clientele. Our legal team can clearly explain how to process temporary and permanent work permits in the U.S. We can also explain how to process the PERM Labor Certification Application which is time-consuming and complex. Our business immigration law professionals can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi , Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.
NPZ Law Group: Global Immigration Attorneys
Call Toll Free: 866-599-3625
The Global Immigration Lawyers at NPZ Law Group continue to work to provide some of the most creative business immigration law options for businesses and their HR staff. We thoroughly understand each step and clearly explain how the green card process works and how prospective transferees or employees are able to obtain temporary and permanent work permits in the U.S. and how these individuals can use the immigration laws of the U.S. and various countries throughout the world to secure the necessary highly-skilled and professional staff for their important business projects. Whether it is a University that needs to transfer an Outstanding Professor or IT Company that needs to transfer a highly-skilled Computer Programmer or Technician, we can assist you and your Human Resources Staff to understand and administer the nuances of the Global Immigration process.
Serving Clients in a Variety of Immigration Law Areas
- Professional and Specialty Nonimmigrant and Temporary Visas or Work Permits - Our Attorneys and team of Immigration Specialists can help you and your Human Resources Staff to see if your organization qualifies for the use of a wide-range of temporary visas, such as: H-1B professional and specialty occupation workers, L-1A for multinational transferees and L-1B for international transferees with specialized knowledge, TN transfers under NAFTA, E-3 for Australians, E-1 or E-2 for Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors , O-1 visas for individuals with extraordinary ability or for artists with "distinction", P-1 visas for athletes, and P-3 visas for individuals engaged in a culturally unique activity, H-3 or J-1 visas for Trainees and F-1 visas for international students.
- Other Nonimmigrant Visas - We have extensive experience helping international students, Business Visitors using the Nonimmigrant B-1 visa classification, tourists on B-2 visa, international media representatives on I visas, K-1 Finances of U.S. Citizens, Vocational Students on M visas, children of special immigrants and a variety of other people so that they can gain temporary visas to enter the United States.
- Employment Verification - Our Attorneys and Immigration Specialist Staff provide training programs for employers throughout the United States about Employment Verification and the I-9 Form. NPZ Law Group was awarded a Federal Grant from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Special Counsel for Unfair Immigration-related Employment Practices to train employers throughout the U.S. about their legal obligations under the Immigration Reform Act of 1986. The Attorneys and Immigration Specialist Staff at NPZ Law Group work with representatives of ICE and DHS to train employers about E-Verify and IMAGE and their obligations for complying with Social Security No-Match Letters. The Firm conducts audits and provides written policies and assistance to HR staff to comply with the complex rules necessary to help employers avoid hiring unauthorized employees. Our legal team continues to assist employers to reduce the chances of hiring illegal immigrants and, at the same time, being sued for discrimination on the basis of citizenship and/or nationality by carefully outlining all the steps in the employment verification process.
- Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) - Our Attorneys and Immigration Specialist Staff help employers to analyze the options that may be available to hire foreign national employees for permanent residence. We do this first by determining if a pre-certified method to obtain lawful permanent residence may exist. If there is a faster way to get the green card we always try to offer this to the clients. Pre-certified green card classifications are always offered as the best and most rapid way to proceed. If the PERM process needs to be undertaken for the green card, we then explain the advantages and the disadvantages of pursuing the green card using the EB-2 (Master's Degree equivalency) or the EB-3 (Two or more years of experience) classifications. We also consider the possibility of using the Special Immigrant classifications under EB-4 and the Alien Entrepreneur and Investor classification under EB-5 for foreign nationals seeking to make an investment of either $1 Million or $500,000 in the United States.
- Canadian Immigration Overview - Our Canadian immigration Attorneys help clients gain temporary or permanent residency in Canada. We continue to assist employers and employees with cross-border interests to gain entry into the United States. We also assist businesses throughout the world to transfer individuals to Canada. Canada presents unique opportunities for immigration through special provincial programs. Also, there are special programs in Canada for healthcare workers, truck drivers and multinational transferees.
- Family-Based Immigration Categories - Our team of Attorneys and Immigration Specialist Staff help individuals to immigrate to the U.S. using the family-based immigration classifications. On a daily basis we assist U.S. Citizens who marry foreign nationals to immigrate to the U.S. Oftentimes, there can be a long wait for family-based immigration visas. Our attorneys are available to walk you through the legal process for assisting family members to immigrate to the U.S. so you are aware of each of the processing options.
- Naturalization and Citizenship - After an individual has been a green card holder or lawful permanent resident in the U.S. for a certain period of time and assuming that this individual meets other specified criteria under the law, then that person can apply for U.S. Citizenship. If you are an immigrant who would like to become a U.S. citizen, our immigration attorneys can help you make this possible. Many times, individuals from other countries in the World consider Citizenship but are not sure if they are allowed to do so because they are not sure if they are allowed to be a "dual citizen". Our Attorneys and Immigration Specialist Staff can assist you and/or your company's Human Resources Staff to determine if "dual citizenship" is a viable option.
- Corporate Organizations - When undertaking to plan a business immigration strategy we often need to review and/or restructure the equity in an organization. Our team of Attorneys and Immigration Specialist Staff help foreign national transferees to consider the appropriate manner in which to structure a multinational business to facilitate transfers of foreign nationals to the U.S. Our legal team is available to help with business planning, international tax implications of international corporate structuring, corporate organization and business formation in the United States.
Contact Us to Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need temporary nonimmigrant visas for temporary transfers of workers or green cards for permanent transfer of workers and foreign nationals to the U.S., our Attorneys and Immigration Specialist Staff can help. Our Global Immigration Attorneys and Immigration Specialist Staff can provide creative options for temporary transfers of highly-skilled foreign nationals employees both "to" and "from" the United States. We provide assistance to organizations that maintain a global presence and provide prompt and personal services that cannot often be received from large law firms. We are able to assist our clients in numerous foreign languages. Our legal team will analyze the employee's resume and background and recommend as many visa options as we can provide. To schedule a consultation, contact NPZ Law Group by e-mail or call 201-670-0006.
To schedule a consultation, please feel free to contact NPZ Law Group by e-mail or call 201-670-0006.
Check the status of your case with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Citizenship and Immigration Services ("USCIS").
Subscribe to one or all of our monthly business immigration newsletters. Due to popular demand we provide four (4) Business Immigration Newsletters: (1) The Canadian Business Immigration Law Newsletter; and (2) The U.S. Immigration Fundamentals Newsletter; and (3) GLOBAL MOBILITY NEWSLETTER: The Insider's Guide to Outbound Immigration Law; and (4) Our Monthly Update About U.S. Business Immigration Law for Human Resources Professionals.