Jump to Navigation

Working Hard Each Day For
Your Immigration Needs

N - Children of Special Immigrants

The N visa category is reserved for a "child" (who is unmarried and under the age of 21) of an officer or employee, or of a former officer or employee, of a foreign government which is also a member of an international organization (NATO included) under the International Organization & Immunities Act.

In general, N nonimmigrant classification may be granted for up to 3 years with possible 3 years extension (in increments) as long as the petitioner remains a "child." While holding N visa status, the person is permitted to be employed by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document from USCIS.


How Can We Help?

Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Informational Resources

Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletters [E-Zine]
QR Code