- Metro NY Immigration Law Office Finds Its Place in MySpace: Electronic Marketing in the 21st Century
- New Jersey AILA Chapter Meeting 1/26/2010
- "Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity" to be Introduced on December 15, 2009.
- 2011 AILA Annual Conference on Immigration Law
- Bergen Community College, Paralegal Studies Program
- Christmas for the Kids of YCS
- Commerce & Industry Association of New Jersey
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2011"-June 22, 2011 (Washington DC)
- Information From DOL on Some PERM Issues
- New York Governor Como approves same-sex marriage law
- One Hundred Sixth Congress of the United States of America
- Some of NPZ's Recent PERM Case Approvals
- Press Release - Sixty Day Green Cards? PERM Promises Faster Green Card Using Electronic Labor Certifications in March, 2005
- Visaserve.com News Flash: PERM Approvals Are Trickling In. Clients' Faith in the System Has Been Restored
- April 13th PERM Training Program
- Implementation of Fraud Prevention and Detection Fee: March 2005
- PERM Training Material: February 16, 2005 at Izakaya En, Teaneck, NJ
- PERM User Guide
- Prevailing Wage Determination Guidance for Nonagricultural Immigration Programs
- The Employment And Training Administration of the US Department of Labor provides its final PERM briefing to the general public in Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Department of Labor Backlog Reduction FAQs
- The Immigration Labyrinth
- Frequently Asked Questions on Non-Receipt of 45-Day Letters and on the Process for Addressing Related Requests to Reopen
- The DHS Bulletin
- USCIS Improves Processing for Naturalization and Citizenship Forms
- USCIS Update
How Can We Help?
Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.
Bold labels are required.