Career Opportunities For You.
Did you know?
NPZ Law Group is a global business immigration law firm with offices in New Jersey, New York, Canada, and an affiliated office in Mumbai, India. We are a recognized leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding legal and business ethics. We continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
What are you looking for in a career?
- Exciting opportunities
- Personal and career growth
- Friendly and supportive work environment Stability -A workplace focused on ethics and obeying the law -Great benefits
It always has been and continues to be our policy that our employees should be able to enjoy a work environment free from all forms of unlawful employment discrimination. All decisions regarding recruiting, hiring, promotion, assignment, training, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment will be made without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, or any other factor that cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Management Analyst: NPZ Law Group is looking for a reliable professional Management Analyst (Business Operations and Applications) with a unique multi-tasking ability to design and implement effective systems and procedures to simplify and improve the business operation and processes of the firm. It is expected that the Management Analyst (Business Operations and Applications) at N&A analyzes the actual business processes to determine most efficient methods of accomplishing work. Studies work procedures, information flows, systems available and cost analyses. Then, recommends new procedures, systems and organizational changes as well as support the staff to ensure that the new processes and technology available are reliable and functioning accordingly.
1. Develop document management system features, such as: user interface, access profiles and document workflow procedures; and
2. Implement electronic document processing, retrieval and distribution systems; and
3. Adopting and training members of the firm about new technologies, available to them, based on the practice group/ type of work; and
4. Providing online training to the members on use of applications, data maintenance, and reporting; and
5. Assisting in the creation and maintenance of customized documentation; and
6. Responsible for systems administration of corporate servers and support of computing environment including configuration, installation, and maintenance of: operating systems/upgrades, and software applications. Collaborates with IT Specialist to resolve issues affecting corporate network; and
7. Provides administration of company's website; corporate Internet service provider (ISP) and Outlook email systems; and
8. Designing, developing and implementing legal files databases for future reference as necessary.
1. Ability to effectively analyze and synthesize large amounts of data into relevant insights; and
2. Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills; and
3. Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner; and
4. Proven ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a high-pressure environment; and
5. Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
Must have a Bachelors Degree in Office Administration or related field. Applicant should posses IT knowledge such as: System Programming, Computer Architecture and Networking, C++ and Java SQL. Working knowledge of server operating systems and familiarity with TCP/IP networking. Ability to successfully manage a function as well as decision making. 40 hrs/wk, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States.