Jump to Navigation

Working Hard Each Day For
Your Immigration Needs

H-1B Alternatives

H-1B Nonimmigrant Professional land Specialty Occupation Worker Visa Alternatives

Visa Immigration Attorneys

The United States only issues 65,000 H-1B nonimmigrant visas each year (October 1 through September 30). An additional 20,000 visas are available for individuals who have obtained a Masters Degree in the United States. Because the number of individuals wishing to obtain a nonimmigrant visa far exceed the amount available each year, you should consider alternatives to the H-1B visa.

Contact the experienced immigration lawyers at NPZ Law Group, to discuss the Nonimmigrant Professional and Specialty Occupation Worker Visa.

It is our goal to help you obtain the legal status you desire without processing delays or excessive cost. As experienced immigration law attorneys, we are able to evaluate your qualifications and work with you to determine H-1B visa alternatives that are suitable for your situation.

An H-1B visa is a nonimmigrant visa, meaning that it is temporary. (We also offer information on how to obtain a permanent immigrant visa/green card) Other temporary nonimmigrant alternatives to the H-1B Nonimmigrant Professional and Specialty Occupation Worker Visa are:

  • E Visa: enables an employee of Treaty-Trader organization, or individuals designated as Treaty-Investors to travel to and work in the United States
  • L Visa: enables an employee of a foreign company with managerial skills or specialized knowledge to transfer within the company to the United States
  • O Visa: enables an individual with extraordinary ability in the area of the sciences, arts, athletics, education, or business to travel to the United States and work in that area of extraordinary ability
  • P Visa: enables those traveling to the United States for purposes of performing or coaching entertainment or athletics or in a unique cultural event
  • R Visa: enables religious workers and their immediate family to travel to the United States for traditional religious purposes
  • B-1 Visa: For individuals visiting the United States for business or pleasure
  • TN Visa: citizens of Canada and Mexico may obtain immigration status in the United States under the TN Visa created by NAFTA
  • E-3 Visa: similar to the H-1B visa, it allows Australians who are professional to work in the U.S.

Learn More: The ABC's of Nonimmigrant Visas

For experienced guidance with obtaining a nonimmigrant visa or to learn more about H-1B Nonimmigrant Professional and Specialty Occupation Worker Visa alternatives, contact the immigration lawyers at NPZ Law Group.

How Can We Help?

Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Informational Resources

Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletters [E-Zine]
QR Code