Jump to Navigation

Working Hard Each Day For
Your Immigration Needs

Obtaining a Canadian Passport

Canada Flag

The Canadian Division of NPZ Law Group offers its clients assistance in obtaining or renewing a Canadian Passport from abroad. This is an essential service as Canadians who are in the process of awaiting their U.S. permanent residency are often restricted from traveling outside the U.S. to renew their passports.

Additionally, a valid Canadian Passport is required when any Canadian applies for their Green Card or other visa in the US (the required stamps are put in the passports).

Obtaining or Renewing a Canadian passport from abroad takes time and requires careful planning. For example, it is not easy to obtain the certifications of your Canadian guarantors when you are no longer residing in Canada nor are you allowed to travel there. Via its Canadian office locations, NPZ Law Group assists Canadians worldwide in obtaining the necessary certifications and paperwork.

Please note that due to the implementation of the WHTI in January 2007, there is an overload of passport applications in Canada. Passport Canada warns that the time required to obtain a Canadian Passport from abroad is approximately 10 weeks at present.

For more info, you can visit: http://www.ppt.gc.ca/

How Can We Help?

Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Informational Resources

Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletters [E-Zine]
QR Code