Jump to Navigation

Working Hard Each Day For
Your Immigration Needs

EB1-2 Outstanding Researcher and/or Professor

EB1-2 Outstanding Researcher and/or Professor Visa/Green Card

The EB1-2 Outstanding Researcher and/or Professor classification is used by researchers and professors who are internationally recognized as outstanding in their field. The applicant must have at least three years of experience in research and/or teaching their field.

An application for an EB1-2 Outstanding Researcher and/or Professor petition must be accompanied by evidence that the researcher or professor is recognized internationally, such as:

  • documentation of the individual's receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement;
  • documentation of the person's membership in associations in the academic field that require outstanding achievements;
  • published material in professional publications written by others about the person's work in the academic field.

The immigration attorneys of NPZ Law Group have successfully helped foreign nationals obtain EB1-2 Outstanding Researcher and/or Professor visas/green cards. Our experienced staff members also provide support services to help immigrants and their family members with social security cards, driver's licenses, and other transfer and relocation issues.

How Can We Help?

Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Informational Resources

Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletters [E-Zine]
QR Code