Victoria A. Donoghue Esq.
E-mail MeVictoria A. Donoghue Esq.
Areas of Practice
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- New York, 1993
- New Jersey, 2001
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1996
- St. John's University School of Law, Jamaica, New York
- Cornell University/Baruch College, New York, New York
- Fordham College, Bronx, New York
- Major: Political Science
- Immigration Seminars, City University of New York, 2003 - 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member, 2003 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Research Foundation of CUNY, Assistant Director of Human Resources, 2003 - 2007
- New York City Office of Collective Bargaining, Associate General Counsel, 1990 - 2001
How Can We Help?
Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.
Bold labels are required.