Felicia Y. Zeidman Esq.
Felicia Y. Zeidman, Esq.
646 789 2224 (Direct)
Areas of Practice
- 50% Canadian Immigration
- 50% U.S. Immigration
- Criminal Law
- Naturalization Law
- Removal Law
- Immigration Law Canada & U.S.
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ontario, 1999
- New York, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- B.A. cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: English Literature
- Bail Template for New Lawyers, Law Society of Upper Canada, Available Online at LSUC Site, 2009
- Companies Seeking to transfer workers to CDA/U.S.
- Those with criminal records seeking Canadian Entry
- Individuals in Removal proceedings in the U.S.
- Individuals seeking work permits to Canada/U.S.
- Individuals seeking family-based immigration U.S./Canada
- Cydney Israel, Criminal Counsel, Toronto, Senior Colleague 2004-2005
- "Moving Your Employees To Canada" -- NYC, Oct/11, Felicia Zeidman & Nachman & Assoc., P.C.
- Panel for Canadian, UK, and US Comp. Imm. Law, Brooklyn Law School, April, 2011 - 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association(AILA)
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Member, 1999 - Present
- New York City Bar, Member, Immigration and Nationality Law Committee, 2010 - 2011
Past Employment Positions
- Legal Aid Ontario, Courthouse Counsel, 2005 - 2008
- Supreme Court of Israel, Research Clerkship, 2001 - 2002
- Crown Attorney(D.A.) Office, Ontario, 2000 - 2001
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Aid Ontario Employee Engagement Committee, 2005 - 2008
- Artists' Legal Advice Service -- Board Member, Co-ordinator, Active Counsel, 1997 - 2002
- Liason to Tri-State Area & Special Immigrant Advisor for Treasurer of Southfield, MI
- Preparation of Criminal Briefs for Appellate Counsel
How Can We Help?
Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.
Bold labels are required.