David H. Nachman Esq.
David H. Nachman, Esq.
DAVID H. NACHMAN, ESQ., was born in New York and is a lifetime resident of New Jersey. Following his admission to practice, Mr. Nachman was employed for three years with one of New Jersey's largest law firms in Newark, New Jersey, in Corporate and Business Law Department. Here, Mr. Nachman engaged in the business immigration law practice and he assisted with general corporate compliance and commercial litigation.
Mr. Nachman, along with other firm attorneys, worked on such cases as Berger vs. Berger (a landmark decision regarding the interpretation of what constitutes a minority shareholder pursuant to the New Jersey Business Corporation Act) and Wolley vs. Hoffman-LaRoche (a landmark decision in the employment law arena concerning the legal and contractual implications arising from an employment handbook). Mr. Nachman also successfully completed nonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications for national and international businesses of all sizes in many industries then joined another premier New Jersey law firm located Middletown.
Here Mr. Nachman served as an attorney in the Corporate/Business Law Department, where he was engaged in commercial and environmental defense litigation as well as securities regulation and contracts interpretation and drafting. Mr. Nachman continued to practice business immigration law for small and mid-sized businesses both in and outside of New Jersey.
Mr. Nachman is a member of the Bar of Bergen County, the State of New Jersey, the United States Court of International Trade, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Mr. Nachman served as the State Department Liaison for the New Jersey Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyer's Association (“AILA”), and serves as an active member and a mentor to national AILA members on various topics. Mr. Nachman has appeared twice on New Jersey News Channel 12 as a recognized authority in the Business and Corporate Immigration Law arena.
Mr. Nachman is widely published and he serves as an Adjunct Professor of Paralegal Studies at Farleigh Dickinson University and at Bergen Community College where he teaches Immigration and Nationality Law. Mr. Nachman, on an annual basis, moderates the New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education (“NJICLE”) program entitled "The ABC's of Immigration Law." In addition to the foregoing, he has presented Continuing Legal Education Programs for organizations such as CELESQ, Sterling Educational Services and The U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”), The Employers’ Association of New Jersey (“EANJ”) and Society of Human Resource Management (“SHRM”).
As an undergraduate at Georgetown University, Mr. Nachman served as an Assistant Legislative Correspondent in the Office of Senator Bill Bradley on Capitol Hill. He also served in the office of the United States Attorney in Cleveland. In June, 1993, Mr. Nachman founded Nachman & Associates, P.C. In 1999, Mr. Nachman temporarily served as the Chair of the Business Immigration Law Department for Premier New Jersey Labor & Employment Law Firm and then Mr. Nachman returned to private practice at Nachman & Associates, P.C.
David H. Nachman, Esq. Managing Attorney, NPZ Law Group, P.C. – Listing at American Lawyer’s Association
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Business Law
- Business Immigration Law
- General Corporate Compliance
- Immigration Employment Practice
- Immigration Labor Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Securities Regulation
- Contracts Interpretation
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1988
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration - 1989
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1985
- Universidad Catholica, Quito, Ecuador
- Berger vs. Berger
- Wolley vs. Hoffman-LaRoche
- Adjunct Professor, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1992 - Present
- Immigration and Nationality Law, Bergen Community College, 1992 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bergen County Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyer's Association
- New Jersey Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyer's Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association, International Section, Editorial Board Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Gibbons, Del Deo, Dolan, Griffinger & Vecchione, 1989 - 1992
- Law Offices of Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C., 1992 - 1993
- Office of Senator Bill Bradley on Capitol Hill, Assistant Legislative
- United States Attorney in Cleveland
- Nachman & Associates, P.C., 1993
- Grotta, Glassman & Hoffman, Immigration Dept. of Chair, 1999 - 2001
Pro Bono Activities
- Family Court, Bergen County, 1993
- Division of Youth and Family Services, 1991
- Psi Chi
- Delta Phi Epsilon
How Can We Help?
Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.
Bold labels are required.