David H. Nachman Esq.
David H. Nachman, Esq.
U.S. AND CANADIAN IMMIGRATION & NATIONALITY LAWYERS
David H. Nachman, Esq. is one of the Managing Attorneys at the Nachman Phulwani Zimovcak (NPZ) Law Group, P.C., a pre-eminent International Immigration and Nationality Law Firm dedicated to providing a wide array of business and family immigration law services for skilled U.S.-and Canada-bound workers. The Attorneys in our Law Firm assist clients with waivers, marriage cases, citizenship applications, I-130 sponsorship for family, etc.
Attorney Nachman and fellow lawyers contributed to landmark decisions in such cases as Berger vs. Berger and Woolley vs. Hoffman-LaRoche. Mr. Nachman and the NPZ Law Group prepare H-1B visas, TN applications, O-1A and O-1B artist and extraordinary ability visas, E-1/E-2 Treaty-trader and Treaty-investor visas, E-3 Visas for Professional Australians, EB-1(1) Extraordinary Ability Green Cards, EB-1(2) Outstanding Researcher Petitions, National Interest Waiver Petitions, I-601 Hardship Waivers, EB-1(3) Intracompany green card petitions, PERM Labor Certification Applications, L-1A and L-1B Intracompany Transferee Visas, F-1 student visas, H-3 Trainee Visas, B-1 Business Visitor Visas, I Media Representative Visas, J-1 Trainee Visas, Waiver of the Two Year Foreign Residency Requirement for FMGs, P-1 Athlete and Performing Artist Visas, P-3 Culturally Unique Visas, R-1 Religious Worker Visas, U Visas for Victims of Certain Crimes, Marriage Cases, Fiance Visa cases, Consular Processing, Adjustment of Status Applications and other U.S. and Canadian immigration law applications and petitions.
Additionally, Mr. Nachman assists international businesses of all sizes with intracompany transfers, I-9 Form issues, H-1B Site Visits, FDNS Investigations, DOL Wage & Hour Audits and consular processing of immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications throughout the world. The VISASERVE staff also assist corporations and Human Resources Managers and Professionals with Form I-9 Compliance, I-9 Audits, E-Verify, and IMAGE.
Training HR Managers and Professionals about employment verification and employer sanction compliance issues continues to be an important aspect of the U.S. immigration law focus on worksite enforcement by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office (ICE) of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Appearing on NJ News Channel 12 twice as a recognized authority on business and corporate immigration law, Mr. Nachman is also a former Chair of the NJ Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Mr. Nachman also presented Continuing Legal Education programs for the NY State Bar, the Bergen County Bar Ass'n, the U.S. DOJ, Sterling Educational Services, the Employers' Ass'n of NJ (EANJ) and CELESQ.
David Nachman, Esq. is widely-published on U.S. immigration and nationality law issues. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Paralegal Studies at Fairleigh Dickinson University and at Bergen Community College. In addition to teaching immigration and nationality law, Mr. Nachman moderates an annual program on "Immigration Law Basics" for the NJ Institute of Continuing Legal Education (NJICLE).
Mr. Nachman earned his JD from Case Western Reserve University Law School in Ohio in 1988. He also received an MBA from Case Western Reserve University in 1989. He continued classes for an LLM in International Trade at NYU Law School through 1993. He is a member of the New Jersey Bar, the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. Court of International Trade.
Nachman Phulwani Zimovcak (NPZ) Law Group, P.C. is an International Immigration Law Firm with offices in NJ and NY. The Firm has affiliated offices in Canada and India. The Firm provides assistance with waivers, removal defense, PERM, green cards, visas, work permits and immigration compliance matters for employers and employees and their families.
Check out our website at www.visaserve.com for a vast array of information about our Firm and about various U.S. and Canadian Immigration Law issues. Our staff is quite ecletic and they speak many foreign languages including, but not limited to: Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Nepalese, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Polish, Tagalog, Hebrew, Chinese, German and English.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Business Law
- Business Immigration Law
- General Corporate Compliance
- Immigration Employment Practice
- Immigration Labor Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Securities Regulation
- Contracts Interpretation
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1988
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration - 1989
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1985
- Universidad Catholica, Quito, Ecuador
- Berger vs. Berger
- Wolley vs. Hoffman-LaRoche
- Adjunct Professor, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1992 - Present
- Immigration and Nationality Law, Bergen Community College, 1992 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bergen County Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyer's Association
- New Jersey Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyer's Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association, International Section, Editorial Board Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Gibbons, Del Deo, Dolan, Griffinger & Vecchione, 1989 - 1992
- Law Offices of Giordano, Halleran & Ciesla, P.C., 1992 - 1993
- Office of Senator Bill Bradley on Capitol Hill, Assistant Legislative
- United States Attorney in Cleveland
- Nachman & Associates, P.C., 1993
- Grotta, Glassman & Hoffman, Immigration Dept. of Chair, 1999 - 2001
Pro Bono Activities
- Family Court, Bergen County, 1993
- Division of Youth and Family Services, 1991
- Psi Chi
- Delta Phi Epsilon
How Can We Help?
Our staff of immigration law professionals are sensitive to the needs of our clients and the members of their families. We can clearly explain the immigration process in Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Hindi, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Chinese, German and English.
Bold labels are required.